USP Grade Marine Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium White Powder 90% Purity For Arthritis
Our company produces and supplys marine chondroitin sulfate sodium, it is produced from the marine fish cartilages. It is of white to yellowish flowing powder, and contain 90% chondroitin sulfate. It is hygroscopic powder once dried, preserved in air tight container, avoid exposure to the air, protect from light.
What is chondroitin sulphate?
Chondroitin sulphate is a sulfated liner glycosaminoglycan extracted from cartilages of healthy animals such as bovine, porcine, avian and shark. It exists most commonly in the form of chondroitin sulphate sodium with content of chondroitin sulfate from 90% to 105% calculated on dry basis. Chondroitin Sulfate is included in both US Pharmacopoeia and European Pharmacopoeia and widely used in DietarySupplements as well as Drugs.
The specification sheet of Marine chondroitin Sulfate Sodium is below:
Chondroitin SULFATE sodium
SPECIFICATIONS (TEST METHOD)
White to off-white powder
Infra Red Confirmed (USP197K)
Sodium reaction (USP191)
Loss on drying
pH (1%H2O solution)
- 12°~ -19°(USP781S)
Residue on Ignition(dry base)
Clarity (5%H2O solution)
Total Bacteria Count
Yeast & Mold
100% through 80 mesh
Production Flow Chart of Marine Chondroitin Sulfate
Pre-treatment(cartilages selecting and washing)
Boiling ( add NACL,boil for 5 hours at the temperature of 90℃)
Enzymolysis (add pancreatin, add NAOH to adjust the PH value to 8.5-9.0, boil for 6 hours at the temperature of 48℃-50℃
First sedimentation(add ethanol to dissolve out the crude chondroitin sulfate)
Hydrolysis (add water and NACL,add NAOH to adjust PH value to about 9.0. Adjust temperature to 48℃-50℃
Second sedimentation(add ethanol to dissolve out purified chondroitin sulfate
Dehydration (add ethanol to dehydrate the water out of chondroitin sulfate
Centrifugation (get rid of ethanol)
Milling and Sifting
Blending (No other materials are added, just mixing)
Packing and testing
Chondroitin sulfate in 25KGS/drum
The advantages of our marine chondroitin sulfate sodium :
1. GMP Certificates: Our production facility is GMP verified
2. None Irradiated : Production is done is GMP workshop, bacteria is well controlled, no irradiation is needed.
3. Laboratory testing: We established our own laboratory in company, and we can do all the testing items listed in above specification sheet.
4. MSC Certificate. We have the MSC certificate for our Marine chondroitin Sulfate sodium.
5. Founded in 1997, 20 years history in chondroitin sulfate industry.
6. Wordwide presence. We have branch company in San Diego, USA, with warehouse and sales Team.
The Raw material of Marine Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium